Symphony on the Sand 2022
Featured12nov4:30 pm7:30 pmSymphony on the Sand 2022Coquina Beach (Anna Maria Island)4:30 pm - 7:30 pm AreaAnna Maria IslandTypeMusic
8th Annual Symphony on the Sand – November 12, 2022 – Coquina Beach, Anna Maria Island, FL
Video Clip from 2018 Symphony on the Sand Event
Join us this year for the 8th annual Symphony on the Sand – November 12, 2022, 4:30 p.m. – Coquina Beach, Anna Maria Island.
SYMPHONY ON THE SAND 2022
Saturday, November 12, 2022 – 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Enjoy an elegant evening on the shore of the Gulf of Mexico on picturesque Coquina Beach, Anna Maria Island, Florida featuring three hours of fine food and music provided by Anna Maria Island’s own 45-piece orchestra, Anna Maria Island Concert Chorus & Orchestra, under the accomplished baton of Maestro Alfred Gershfeld. Noted local soloists provide vocal talent. Suncoast Area television and Island favorites emcee the evening.
- $125 – VIP Table Ticket – Table Seating (at table of 10) includes catered presentation of small plates offered by local restaurateurs with complimentary wine, select beer, and access to luxury restrooms exclusive for VIP table guests
- $95 – Ticket/Person – Sand Table Seating at Table for 4, includes with a special meal and 2 drink coupons in a private roped off section.
- $75 – Ticket/Person – Seating on Concession Deck at Table for 4, includes 2 drink vouchers per ticket & option to purchase concessionaire food to be enjoyed at your deck seating
- $50 – Ticket/Person – Includes: Concert Chair with 2 drink vouchers per ticket & access to purchase concessionaire food options – food purchased at Concession must be enjoyed at your Concert Chair
- $25 – General Admission Ticket per Person – Bring your own seating with cash bar & concessionaire food purchase options – food purchased at Concession must be enjoyed at your General Admission seating
VIP Sponsorship opportunities available
Please contact Brian James Wiggins
Sponsors receive media and press coverage at selected sponsorship level
FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions:
What can/can’t I bring to the event? You cannot bring alcoholic beverages or food into the concert ticketed area OR onto the beach; Pets are not allowed. You can bring your appreciation of beautiful music, great food and spirit of enjoying the amazing talent available and performing in our community.
Where can I contact the organizer with questions?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? Yes, or on your device
What is attire for Symphony on the Sand? From casual to cocktail, but wear flip flops or footwear easy to walk on sand – the entire concert area is directly on the sand.
What are transportation/parking options getting to the event? Free Island Trolley will be in service; parking available at event.
What is the refund policy? This is a rain or shine event, no refunds are available
(Saturday) 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Coquina Beach (Anna Maria Island)
2650 Gulf Drive South, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217
Sarasota Events Calendar
Welcome to Sarasota Events Calendar - a community calendar for the best events in art, culture, food, wine and music in the Sarasota area and including events in Bradenton, St Petersburg, Venice, Nakomis and Tampa.
Join our events community and then come out to these amazing events!